The Lyneham Primary School Board consists of the Principal of the school, a person appointed by the Chief Executive of the Education Directorate, two school staff members, three parent members elected by the parents and a Board Secretary.
The functions of the school board of a government school are:
- To establish strategic direction and priorities for the school; and
- To monitor and review school performance and to report on it to the chief executive, parents of students at the school and staff; and
- To develop, maintain and review curriculum for the school; and
- To develop and review education policies at the school; and
- To establish budgetary policies for the school and approve the school budget; and
- To establish policies for the efficient and effective use of school assets and the management of financial risk; and
- To develop relationships between the school and the community and between the school and community organisations; and
- To make recommendations to the chief executive on issues affecting the school; and
- To encourage parent participation in their children's learning; and
- To exercise any other function given to the board under this Act or any other Territory law.
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan