The Lyneham Primary School Board consists of the Principal of the school, a person appointed by the Chief Executive of the Education Directorate, two school staff members, three parent members elected by the parents and a Board Secretary.
The functions of the school board of a government school are:
- To establish strategic direction and priorities for the school; and
- To monitor and review school performance and to report on it to the chief executive, parents of students at the school and staff; and
- To develop, maintain and review curriculum for the school; and
- To develop and review education policies at the school; and
- To establish budgetary policies for the school and approve the school budget; and
- To establish policies for the efficient and effective use of school assets and the management of financial risk; and
- To develop relationships between the school and the community and between the school and community organisations; and
- To make recommendations to the chief executive on issues affecting the school; and
- To encourage parent participation in their children's learning; and
- To exercise any other function given to the board under this Act or any other Territory law.
Annual Action Plan Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan