Lyneham Primary School Uniform
Students from Kindergarten - Year 6 are strongly encouraged to take pride in belonging to Lyneham Primary by wearing the school uniform. Uniform items are available from a variety of suppliers. See links below for details.
The uniform shop is operated from the school's community room and is run by volunteer parents/carers through the school P & C Association. It is open on Wednesdays from 8.45am-9.15am and Fridays from 8.45am-9.15am. While the wearing of the Lyneham Primary School uniform is encouraged at all times, it is particularly necessary that students wear school uniform to all outside public activities, special events, performances and excursions.
Uniform options include:
- Gold polo T-shirt with red lion logo - long or short sleeved
- Royal blue shorts or pants - for boys and girls
- Royal blue shorts or skirt
- Royal blue and gold bomber jacket
- Royal blue school sweater red lion logo
- Plain runners (Children participate in physical education activities everyday)
- SunSmart school hat - bucket, broad brimmed or legionnaire styles
Pre-loved clothing price list (115.4 KB)
Uniform Price List (312.0 KB)
Uniform summary (206.0 KB)
Macdonalds Kidswear Order Form (276.0 KB)